I have noticed the last couple of months that I have been having a hard time trying to make time for my blog. I’ve also been having a hard time thinking of interesting topics to write about.
I enjoy writing and putting my thoughts down on paper, but I am having a hard time actually making the time for blogging.
I have a full time job and I have a family to take care of, but when I write it brings a peace that I can’t really explain. Although my mind tends to be more active when I am blogging, I feel more relaxed or relieved when I do write.
At this very moment I am working from home, waiting a few call backs and text to see if I can find coverage for an area, and this blog topic came to mind.
Earlier on my twitter, I asked how to make time for blogging. So if you do have something to share, please let me know.
I have come up with a few things to help with writing and posting:
- make time for blogging
- set a side a certain time to blog – clear your schedule
- write the time down like a date or important meeting for yourself
- write down ideas through out the day or when they come to mind
- the note section on my phone was perfect for this
- jot down writings on paper when you’re able to
- sitting in front of the computer wanting to write can be harder than you think; jot down those thoughts to put them into use when writing
I am going to try these methods, I was able to get this post together because this has been something that has been on my mind for a week now. I did not post any writings last month and I do not want that to be my habit.
For all you fellow bloggers in a “rut” like me, hang in there and brain storm. The writings will come and your work will be noticed.