For the month of September, I have decided to give gratitude a try.
The definition of gratitude is the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness.
I have come up with 30 days of gratitude and will be sharing all my post on Instagram @coffeewithmrsking and Facebook (coffeewithmrsking)
Here is my list:
- Start a gratitude journal
- Say what you are grateful for about yourself
- Spend time with loved ones
- Write about what made you smile
- Thank your parents
- Write a review for a favorite restaurant
- Share a goal you achieved
- Write a memory you cherished
- Say Thank You
- Donate things you don’t use
- Share positivity
- Tell someone you love them
- Compliment a stranger
- Coffee Date
- Hold the door for a stranger
- Return the shopping cart
- Post a Gratitude Quote
- What do you love most about your job?
- What are you grateful for that you recently achieved
- What hard lesson are you grateful for to have learned
- What friend are you grateful for
- What has someone done kind for you
- What prayer was answered recently
- What change in your life are you grateful for
- What skill are you grateful for
- Bake a treats for a friend
- leave a note of encouragement in a public place
- Think about 3 great things the future may bring
- Treat yourself to a coffee or beer
- Spend time outside & appreciate the beauty of nature
I will tell you after reading over other bloggers gratitude posts I know I do some of these daily or through out my day, however I didn’t really realize how much more I can do.
Please follow and share this so others that may need to see it will and join in with showing gratitude towards others. Also is you are participating in this please tag me in your posts, I would love to share them with others as well.
If you have a choice, choose to be kind 🙂